Oxygen-based foaming porosity restorer and cleaner formulated to open clogged gravel beds surrounding cesspools, seepage pits, drywells and drainfields.
- Detoxifies, drains and deodorizes stagnant drainage areas, enhancing conditions for aerobic bacterial growth.
- Contains no acids, caustics or organic solvents.
- Free-flowing and self-dispersing dry crystalline form of hydrogen peroxide.
- Breaks down into non-toxic, non-polluting by-products such as oxygen, water and naturally occurring minerals.
- Must be added directly to cesspool, seepage pit, distribution box or clean-out leading directly into the drainage area.
Dimensions: 9 Lb.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.