Description & Documents
A concentrated powdered product formulated to bacterially repopulate recently pumped septic systems or after long periods of cold weather or inactivity.
- A blend of specialized microbes, highly potent enzymes, micro-nutrients and growth accelerators to digest grease, soap-scum, starch, proteins, carbohydrates and cellulose/paper
- Product disperses quickly on contact with water and immediately begins to break down deposits
- Immediately neutralizes odors in waste water systems
- Contains no acids, caustics or solvents
- Safe for use in all areas of wastewater plumbing
- Enhances the natural biology of cesspools, septic tanks and drainage areas
- Digests grease, soap-scum, starch, proteins, carbohydrates and cellulose/paper
Dimensions: 25 Lb.
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/7/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.