Description & Documents
A unique pine scented, non-acid, non-caustic formulation that is formulated to safety liquefy and asperse grease, soap scum, food residue, sludge and other waste build-up in all types of plastic or metal plumbing and helps prevent blockages.
- It has a carry-through effect to sewers and septic systems
- USDA authorized, NSF registered and biodegradable
- Does not contain any petroleum-based solvents, ozone depleting substances, greenhouse gases or agents listed as marine pollutants
- It also reduces or eliminates operation downtime and damage from grease trap overflow
- Do not use PT-4 on clogged drains There must be some flow through the line before treatment For best results, allow to work overnight or at least two hours before resuming drain use
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, CT, DE, WA, IL, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, UT, VT, VA, WI
Dimensions: 5 Gallon
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Container Size: 5 Gallon
||Container Type: Pail
|For Use With: Mechanical snaking of drains, Grease, Soap scum, Food residue and sludge, Waste-build up, Cesspools, drywells and leach tanks, Grease traps and main lines, Residential, Commercial, All types of plastic or metal plumbing
||Product Form: Liquid
|Product Type: Flow Improver
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.