Cloroben - PT-BI01 - Flow Improver
Model Number: 137301
Variation: Opaque White
Description & Documents
A concentrated liquid blend of fast-acting grease and waste digesting bacteria and safe, biodegradable grease and soil removers used to eliminate drain line build up and control odors.
- Does not contain any acids, caustics, solvents or other harsh or harmful ingredients.
- PT-BI01 continues its grease-digesting action in sewer lines, improving the performance of cesspools, septic tanks and drainfields.
- Waste digesting bacteria biodegrade greasy matter en route, preventing redeopsotion and problems such as interior (crown) corrosion and sewer gas formation.
- Safe for use in all types of drainage plumbing.
- USDA authorized/NSF registered for use in food processing plants. Certified Salmonella sp. Free.
Dimensions: 1 Quart
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/22/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.