Zep Commercial Root Kill
Model Number: ZROOT24
Menards® SKU: 6473064
Description & Documents
Zep 2 lb. Root Kill is an effective solution for ridding your sewer pipes, drain and septic field lines of shrub and tree roots. Plant roots can penetrate through small cracks and poorly sealed joints of sewer lines. If not controlled, small roots will continue to grow larger causing breakage, reduced flow and eventually flow stoppage. Root Kill's powerful granular formula dissolves these pipe-clogging elements on contact without harming the target tree or bush.
- EPA Registration No. 56576-1
- Root control in septic tanks, leach lines and leach line pipes: eliminates roots that are actively growing in pipes, prevents root re-growth in pipes, begins working on contact, will not harm trees and shrubs and restores water flow
- Root Kill is known to be an effective means to control root growth in residential and commercial sewers.
- Residential or household sewer systems: When reduced flow is first noticed, and root growth is thought to be the problem, treat with Root Kill. Do not wait for complete flow stoppage, as some water flow is needed to move Root Kill to the area of root grow
- Root control in septic tanks, leach lines and leach line pipes: when reduced flow is first noticed, and root growth is thought to be the problem, treat with Root Kill. Follow the steps for treating residential or household sewer systems, but know that the
- Read all instructions and applicable warnings on package thoroughly prior to using Root Kill
Dimensions: 2 LB
Shipping Dimensions: 9.63 x 3.13 x 3.13
Shipping Weight: 2.2 lbs
Brand Name: Zep Commercial
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.