Description & Documents
Oatey Heavy Duty Fitting Bruses are designed for cleaning the inside of copper fittings prior to soldering. They have high carbon steel bristles to ensure a long lasting, durable and sharp cutting surface. The contoured plastic handle provides a comfortable grip. Can also be used on plastic and brass.
- The high carbon twisted steel shaft anf brush gives long life and durability
- High carbon steel bristles ensures a long lasting and sharp cutting surface
- Oatey Heavy Duty Fitting Brushes are designed for cleaning the inside of copper fittings prior to soldering and can also be used to clean plastic and brass
- Determine the appropriate brush size for the piping diameter Insert the brush into the fitting socket and turn to remove oxides and other corrosion
- Bristles are sharp Do not touch bristle portion of the brush Keep out of reach of children
- Designed for cleaning, deburring and polishing the inside of copper fittints prior to soldering
- The contoured plastic handle provides a comfortable grip
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.