Description & Documents
Oatey Economy Fitting Brushes are designed for cleaning the inside of copper fitting prior to soldering. Economy Fitting Brushes are made of high carbon stell bristles to ensure a long lasting, durable and sharp cutting surface. The handle is galvanized steel wire. Can also be used on plastic and brass.
- Specially designed twisted wire handle fitting brush for cleaning copper and brass fittings prior to soldering.
- High carbon steel bristles ensures a long lasting and sharp cutting surface.
- Oatey Economy Fitting Brushes are designed for cleaning the inside of copper fittings prior to soldering and can also be used to clean plastic and brass.
- Determine the appropriate brush size for the piping diameter. Insert the brush into the fitting socket and turn to remove oxides and other corrosion.
- Bristles are sharp. Do not touch bristle portion of the brush. Keep out of reach of children.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.