Description & Documents
This manual PEX crimper quickly and easily crimps 1/2" PEX. Ideal for making copper crimp ring connections in potable water and radiant heating applications.
- Crimps to meet ASTM F1807 specifications
- Each tool supplied with Go/No-Go gauge
- Crimp cavity does not skive the copper ring or cause it to fishtail during crimping process
- Glass-filled composite handles reduce fatigue
- Properly maintained crimpers are expected to make over 100,000 crimps in their life cycle
- Minimal calibration adjustments
- Tool length is 12"
- Constructed of hardened steel for durability
- Ideal for making copper crimp ring connections in potable water and radiant heating applications
Brand Name: ROTHENBERGER
|PEX Tool Type : Hand Crimper
||Compatible Pipe Diameter: 1/2
|For Use With: Go/No-Go Gauge 14486, 14487
||Listing Agency Standards: ASTM F1807
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.