Description & Documents
This pump switch offers precise control with two sensors: one turns the pump on, the other turns the pump off.
- Easier to install than to replace a mechanical float switch
- Superior reliability because the electronic float switch can't wear out, rust, corrode or get stuck like a mechanical float switch
- Use in large pits
- Great for homes with high water tables
- Use in narrow or crowded pits where mechanical switches won't fit
- Works with sump pumps and utility pumps
- Built-in alarms for high water and motor failure
- Fewer run cycles helps you save energy and extends pump life
- UL approved for safety
Brand Name: Hydro Check
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Float Switch
||Compatible Devices: Hi-Low Pumps
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.