HydroCheck HC5000 Sewage Pump Switch
Model Number: HC5000
Description & Documents
This pump switch replaces float and pressure switches in pits that take discharge from washers, toilets, showers, etc.
- Easy to install - no need to open pit or remove old float switch
- Patented "Pump Sense" technology tells pump to turn off when pit is empty
- Specially designed sensor isn't affected by sewage in water
- Built-in alarms for high water and motor failure
- Fewer run cycles helps you save energy and extends pump life
- UL approved for safety
- Made in the USA
Brand Name: HyrdroCheck
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.