Description & Documents
This pump switch replaces float and pressure switches in pits that take discharge from washers, toilets, showers, etc.
- Easy to install - no need to open pit or remove old float switch
- Patented "Pump Sense" technology tells pump to turn off when pit is empty
- Specially designed sensor isn't affected by sewage in water
- Built-in alarms for high water and motor failure
- Fewer run cycles helps you save energy and extends pump life
- UL approved for safety
Brand Name: Hydro Check
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Float Switch
||Compatible Devices: Sewage Pumps
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.