Replaces tethered and vertical float switch in pits that collect ground water from around home's foundation
- Easier to install than to replace a mechanical float switch
- Patented "Pump Sense" technology tells pump to turn off when pit is empty
- Superior reliability because electronic float switch can't wear out, rust corrode or get stuck like mechanical float switch
- Built in alarms for high water and motor failure
- Fewer run cycles helps you save energy and extends pump life
- UL Approved for Safety
- Made in the USA
Ship Dim: 6.0 x 6.0 x 6.0
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
Brand Name: HyrdroCheck
Vendor: Hydro Check
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.