This pump switch replaces the tethered and vertical float switch in pits that collect ground water from around the home's foundation.
- Easier to install than to replace a mechanical float switch
- Patented "Pump Sense" technology tells pump to turn off when pit is empty
- Superior reliability because the electronic float switch can't wear out, rust, corrode or get stuck like a mechanical float switch
- Built-in alarms for high water and motor failure
- Fewer run cycles helps you save energy and extends pump life
- UL approved for safety
- Made in the USA
Ship Dim: 6.0 x 6.0 x 6.0
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
Brand Name: HyrdroCheck
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.