Description & Documents
This pump switch replaces the tethered and vertical float switch in pits that collect ground water from around the home's foundation.
- Easier to install than to replace a mechanical float switch
- Patented "Pump Sense" technology tells pump to turn off when pit is empty
- Superior reliability because the electronic float switch can't wear out, rust, corrode or get stuck like a mechanical float switch
- Built-in alarms for high water and motor failure
- Fewer run cycles helps you save energy and extends pump life
- UL approved for safety
Shipping Dimensions: 6.0 x 6.0 x 6.0
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
Brand Name: Hydro Check
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Float Switch
||Compatible Devices: Sump Pumps
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.