Coleman 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sump Pump - 50-ASPT
Model Number: 14942631
Menards® SKU: 6913734
Description & Documents
This automatic submersible pump is designed to remove seepage water from sump pits. Its clog resistant design is capable of passing 1/2" diameter solids. It comes with a piggy back, tethered flat switch provides reliable, automatic operation for use in basins 14" diameter or greater. Its all cast iron construction allows for superior heat dissipation for years of service and reliability.
- Automatic Submersible cast iron sump/effluent pump with piggy back tethered switch
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction for years of service and reliability
- Tethered float switch - reliable automatic operation for use in basins 16" in diameter or greater
- Clog-resistant design capable of passing 1/2" diameter solids
- On: 12" -14" Off: 4" - 6"
- Shut off at 25'
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 4300 GPH @ 0', 3840 GPH @ 5', 3000 GPH @ 10', 2200 GPH @ 15', 1440 GPH @ 20'
- Coleman Pumps deliver high end performance and unmatched dependability.
Dimensions: 13" H x 9" L x 7.25" W
Shipping Dimensions: 12.0 x 8.0 x 7.0
Shipping Weight: 20.2 lbs
Brand Name: Coleman
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Pump Type: Sump Pump
||Flow Rate: 4860 @ 0 ft, 3600 @ 10 ft, 71.6, 4380 @ 5 ft, 2280 @ 15 ft, 4300
|Pump Horsepower: 1/2, 1/2 HP conventional millimetre of water
||Voltage Rating: 115 volt
|Amperage: 11.5, 5.3 ampere
||Discharge Size: 1-1/2" FNPT, 1-1/2 FNPT, 1-1/2 inch
|Compatible Minimum Basin Width: 14 inch
||Base Material: Cast Iron, Cast iron
|Motor Cover Material: Cast Iron
||Power Cord Length: 10 foot
|Listing Agency Standards: CSA, UL Listed, c/CSA/us Certified, c/CSA/us
|Switch Type: Tethered
||Body Material: Cast Iron
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/14/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.