1/2 HP Cast Iron Shallow Well Jet Pump
Model Number: 2805E-02
Menards® SKU: 6913190
Description & Documents
The 2805E 1/2 HP cast iron shallow well pump provides water at depths up to 25 ft. The professionally recognized design includes a rugged cast iron construction for ultimate durability. An adjustable pressure switch comes mounted and preset at 30/50 psi for easy installation.
- Maximum pumping capacity to 8.5 gallons per minute
- Flow at 10 feet and 40 PSI: 6 gallons per minute
- Continuous duty square flanged motor
- Thermal overload protects against overheating
- Stainless steel motor shaft for corrosion resistance
- Cast iron pump housing for long life
- 1-1/4" suction, 1" discharge with 4-1/2" between for ease of installation and piping
- Special priming plate and large pump case make priming faster and easier for a reliable quick start up
- Adjustable pressure switch
- Standard 5/8" ceramic mechanical shaft seal
- 1 year warranty
Brand Name: Simer
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Pump Type: Shallow Well Pump
||Flow Rate: 414, 6.9 GPM at 5', 6.0 GPM at 10', 5.3 GPM at 15', 4.5 GPM at 20', 4.0 GPM at 25'
|Pump Horsepower: 0.5, 1/2 HP conventional millimetre of water
||Voltage Rating: 115/230, 115 Volts, 230 Volts
|Amperage: 9.9 on 115/4.94 on 230, 9.9 amps at 115 Volts, 4.95 amps at 230 Volts ampere
||Discharge Size: 1" FNPT, 1 inch inch
|Base Material: Cast Iron
||Motor Cover Material: Steel
|Includes: Pressure switch
||Listing Agency Standards: CSA, UL, CSA, UL
|Warranty: 1 Year
||Switch Type: Pressure Switch
|Body Material: Cast Iron
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.