Barracuda 1/3 HP Cast Iron Sump Pump
Model Number: 92341
Menards® SKU: 6913205
Description & Documents
This 1/3 HP cast iron sump pump features a vertical float switch and a high output (2880 GPH) energy efficient motor (UL listed).
- Energy efficient: split capacity motors require less amp draw, which means cooler running, continuous duty motors which result in more power with less energy used
- Double O-ring seals and stainless steel jacketed shaft seals prevent pumps from leaking
- Solid copper windings for maximum efficiency
- Rugged cast iron construction
- 1-1/2" FIP discharge
- Stainless steel impeller
- Vertical float switch
- Can be used as a manual on/off pump by removing or bypassing the float switch
- 10' power cord
Shipping Dimensions: 13.0 x 9.5 x 7.5
Shipping Weight: 19.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Amperage: 4.1 amps
||Discharge Size: 1-1/2" FIP discharge
|Power Cord Length: 10' power cord
||Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
|Switch Style: Vertical float switch
||Maximum Gallons Per Hour (GPH): Pumps up to 2760 GPH
|Horsepower: 1/3 HP
||Maximum Pumping Height: 25
|Power Type Required: AC
|Switch On Height: 6"
||Specifications Met: UL - cUL and CSA listing on all pumps
|Impeller Material: Stainless steel
||Switch Off Height: 2"
|Size Fits: Fits in as small as 14" openings/basins
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.