In addition to adhering to strict specifications and quality of materials, this thermoplastic utility pump has gone through extensive testing. Each motor is 100% tested for continuity, RPM and Amp draw. Each assembled pump is air pressurized to 60 PSI under water to check for seal integrity and any weaknesses in construction. All production is 100% operationally tested underwater to check performance, amp draw under load and seal integrity.
- Energy efficient: split capacity motors require less amp draw, which means cooler running, continuous duty motors which result in more power with less energy used
- Double O-ring seals and stainless steel jacketed double lip shaft seals prevent pumps from leaking
- Solid copper windings for maximum efficiency
- UL - cUL and CSA listing on all pumps
- Pumps up to 1800 GPH
- Bottom suction with removable screen
- Pumps down to 1/8"
- 10 foot power cord
- Garden hose adaptor included
- 2 year warranty
Ship Dim: 12.0 x 7.0 x 7.0
Shipping Weight: 8.0 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.