Barracuda Primary or Battery Back Up System
Model Number: 92911
Menards® SKU: 6913222
Description & Documents
This powerful 1/2 hp cast iron sump pump with the added security of a battery operated backup system features vertical float switches and a high output of (4200 GPH) with an energy efficient primary pump motor (UL listed).
- Energy efficient: split capacity motors require less amp draw, which means cooler running, continuous duty motors which result in more power with less energy used
- This back up system is designed to work with a 12 volt deep cycle marine or RV battery, sold separately.
- Pre-assembled kit easily connects to new or existing discharge line
- Primary pump features: 1/2 hp, 120 volt, 7.6 amp, AC motor, tough cast iron construction, 1-1/2" FIP discharge, thermoplastic impeller, vertical float switch and pumps up to 1/2" solids
- Backup pump features: 12 Volt DC motor, tough thermoplastic construction, 1-1/4" MIP or 1-1/2" MIP discharge, thermoplastic impeller, vertical float switch and pumps up to 1/8" solids
- Additional features: electronics control panel with indicator lights, 87 decibel alarm with mute, thermoplastic battery box, battery terminals included, low battery alarm, pre-assembled with PVC piping and two full flow check valves, AC charger with 10' power cord and a 12 volt deep cycle battery (sold separately)
- 12 volt deep cycle battery (sold separately)
Dimensions: 1/2 HP
Shipping Dimensions: 27.5 x 19.0 x 13.0
Shipping Weight: 44.5 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Amperage: Primary Pump: 7.6 amps Backup Pump: 12 volts
||Discharge Size: 1-1/2" FIP Primary, 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" MIP Backup
|Power Cord Length: 10' power cord
||Includes: Includes pump (battery not included)
|Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
||Switch Style: Vertical float switch
|Maximum Gallons Per Hour (GPH): Primary Pumps up to 4200 GPH; Backup pumps up to 1380 GPH
||Horsepower: 1/2 HP
|Maximum Pumping Height: 25 primary / 23 backup
||Power Type Required: AC Primary / DC Backup
||Switch On Height: 7"
|Specifications Met: UL - cUL and CSA listing on all pumps
||Impeller Material: Thermoplastic
|Switch Off Height: 3"
||Size Fits: Fits in as small as 18" openings/basins
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/13/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.