Description & Documents
Featuring durable engineered-resin construction, the 115V condensate removal pump provides energy-efficient operation and a 2 qt. reservoir that enables use in high-humidity environments. The pump is designed to remove water and condensation from gas furnaces, electric furnaces and air-conditioning units.
- Maximum pumping capacity to 200 gallons per hour
- Flow at 10 feet: 100 gallons per hour
- Energy efficient - only 17 amp draw
- 115 volt AC unit with 6 ft. power cord
- Easy to install and includes 20 ft. tubing kit
- Three quart capacity reservoir to manage high humidity environments
- Automatic for maintenance-free operation
- Engineered resin construction for maximum durability
- Built-in check valve
- Access plate for quick, easy cleaning
- 2 Year warranty
Brand Name: Simer
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Pump Type: Specialty
||Flow Rate: 200, 200 GPH at 0', 100 GPH at 10'
|Voltage Rating: 115, 115 Volts volt
||Amperage: 1.45, 1.45 amps ampere
|Discharge Size: 3/8inch inch
||Base Material: Thermoplastic
|Motor Cover Material: Thermoplastic
||Power Cord Length: 6 foot
|Includes: 20 ft Tubing Kit, 20' tubing kit
||Listing Agency Standards: CSA, UL, cULus Listed, CSA, UL
|Warranty: 2, 2 Year
||Switch Type: Automatic Switch
|Body Material: Thermoplastic
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.