Description & Documents
Epoxy coated tanks are constructed of high-grade steel with automatically welded seams for strength. Outlet X (left) is 3/4" NPTF, outlet Y (middle) is 1-1/4" NPTF and outlet Z (right) is 3/4" NPTF. Two catalyzed epoxy coatings are applied to the tank interior and cured in high-temperature ovens for corrosion resistance and long life. Tank exteriors have a high-gloss application finish that resists sunlight and harsh conditions. Tank contains neither a diaphragm nor a bladder.
- Made in the USA
- When you specify a Water Worker Tank you can be sure it meets the highest standard for quality dependability and performance. Tank features three year limited warranty
- Outlet X (left) 3/4" NPTF
- Outlet Y ( middle ) 1-1/4" NPTF
- Outlet Z (right) 3/4" NPTF
- 5 epoxy coatings are applied to tank interior
- Pressurized tank replacement is HT14HB
Dimensions: 16"D X 19"H X 38"L
Brand Name: H2OW-TO
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.