Dark Thread Cutting Oil -1 Gallon
Model Number: 30205
Variation: Dark Brown
Description & Documents
Formulated with activated sulfur to wet, lubricate and cool dies during threading process.
- Designed for use with high rpm machine operations for threading steel and brass pipe.
- Keeps machines running cooler and extends the life of your dies.
- A special mixture of sulfonated and chlorinated oils provides high film strength.
- Anti-mist and non-staining formula is not affected by weather.
- Insoluble in water.
- Flash point of 325° (minimum).
- Shelf life is 1 year from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.