Seals and prevents leaks in ferrous and non-ferrous hydronic systems: baseboard, radiant, fin tube, mains, risers, convectors, fan/coil units, chillers, pavement de-icing systems and boilers.
- Works fast and does not clog vents, valves, pneumatic tanks, circulator impellers, coils or controls.
- It will not in any way impede the normal operation of a system or affect its design parameters and will not form sludge or precipitates.
- Equally effective on steel, cast iron or copper.
- Add to old or new installations for leak protection and moving part wear prevention.
- Compatible with Hercules Cryo-Tek or other types of propylene glycol-based anti-freeze products, chemical additives and boiler treatment compounds.
- Will not harm rubber or plastic omponents.
Dimensions: 12 oz.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 104099_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.