Patented formula that removes fuel-consuming deposits of soot and carbon from chimneys, flues and heat exchangers.
- Keeps heating units operating efficienly and economically.
- Fo use with oil, coal, gas, coke and wood-burning heating systems, including fireplaces.
- Reduces air pollution and fire hazards by eliminating soot and creosote build-up.
- Helps ensure complete combustion to lower fuel costs.
- Safe to use and non-explosive.
- Has exclusive "Corrosion-Shield" ingredient built-in to safeguard steel and stainless steel flue pipes.
- Easy to use. Flip the stick into the hot chamber or firebox. Begins working immediately.
- No mixing, no measuring, no spraying, no package to open.
Dimensions: 85 gram
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.