Sludge Treat - Fuel Oil System Cleaner
Model Number: 35310
Variation: Light Brown
Description & Documents
Helps eliminate burner breakdown from sludge and water in fuel oil and tanks to prevent fuel related heating system failures.
- Improves combustion efficiency
- Reduces soot formation
- Conserves energy by reducing fuel oil waste
- Prevents troublesome fuel oil waxing and jelling
- Disperses condensate water to aid in resistance to fuel tank corrosion, sludge formation and winter freeze-ups
- Helps prevent sludge build-up and ice formation in fuel lines assuring a steady flow at all times
- Easy to use Pour directly into the fuel tank at time of oil delivery for year round, summer storage and heating season protection
- One quart treats approximately 500 gallons
Dimensions: 1 Quart
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/31/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.