Description & Documents
Formulated with activated sulfur to wet, lubricate and cool dies during threading process.
- Designed for use with hand threading tools or low rpm threading machine operations for threading steel and brass pipe
- Protection helps make sharp clean threads while extending the life of your dies
- Anti-mist and non-staining formula is not affected by weather
- Insoluble in water
- Flash point of 325° (minimum)
- Shelf life is 1 year from manufacture date
Dimensions: 16 oz.
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Cutting Oil
||Flash Point: 325 degree Fahrenheit
|Maximum Operating Temperature: +100 degree Fahrenheit
||Cutting Oil Color: Clear
|Compatible Devices: Low RPM Threading Machine, Hand Threading Tools
||Container Size: 16 ounce av
|Container Type: Bottle
||Listing Agency Standards: ISO 9001, NSF Standard, USDA Approved
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.