Cutting Oil - Dark
Model Number: 40210
Variation: Dark Brownish Amber
Description & Documents
Hercules cutting oils contain activated sulfur-lard and extremely pressure-antiwear additives assuring quick, accurate and high quality cuts with minimum tool wear during sawing, turning or thread cutting of all types of metal.
- Reduces friction and prevents excessive heat generation, thus minimizing material expansion resulting in ill-fitting joints.
- Contains no nitrosamine-forming compounds or chlorine additives.
- NSF registered and USDA authorized.
- Extra heavy blend of high quality mineral oils with sulfur-lard base.
- Compounded to keep tooling and work cool when used on high speed threading machines.
- Enables operators to cut clean, sharp threads on steel or brass pipe.
- Ideal for thread cutting, tapping, broaching, drilling or any application where high speeds and quality finishes are required.
Dimensions: 1 Pint
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.