- Specially formulated to allow for quick and easy inspection of dry fit joing using any ultraviolet light source.
- When solvent cement is applied properly, the yellow formula will glow blue under ultraviolet light.
- For cold water systems and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C.
- May be used without primer where local codes permit.
- Recommended application temperature 0°F to 115°F / -17°C to 46°C.
- Meets ASTM F-493.
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
- Meets California and other environmental district rules.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.