LoVOC medium-bodied yellow cement with ultraviolet indicator is recommended for solvent welding FlowGuard Gold CPVC pipe and fittings up to 2" copper tube size diameter.
- Specially formulated to allow for quick and easy inspection of dry fit joing using any ultraviolet light source.
- When solvent cement is applied properly, the yellow formula will glow blue under ultraviolet light.
- For cold water systems and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C.
- May be used without primer where local codes permit.
- Recommended application temperature 0°F to 115°F / -17°C to 46°C.
- Meets ASTM F-493.
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
- Meets California and other environmental district rules.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 8 oz.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.