8 oz. LoVOC All Weather 1-Step Flowguard Gold With Ultraviolet Indicator
Model Number: 31917
Description & Documents
LoVOC medium-bodied yellow cement with ultraviolet indicator is recommended for solvent welding FlowGuard Gold CPVC pipe and fittings up to 2" copper tube size diameter.
- Specially formulated to allow for quick and easy inspection of dry fit joing using any ultraviolet light source.
- When solvent cement is applied properly, the yellow formula will glow blue under ultraviolet light.
- For cold water systems and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C.
- May be used without primer where local codes permit.
- Recommended application temperature 0°F to 115°F / -17°C to 46°C.
- Meets ASTM F-493.
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
- Meets California and other environmental district rules.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 8 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.