Description & Documents
LoVOC medium-bodied orange cement for use on CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6" diameter.
- For CTS (copper tube size) and schedule 80 potable water pressure pipe
- Can be used with Corzan Industrial Piping Systems
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 100°F
- Can be used for potable water, sewer and drain, waste and vent systems
- Meets ASTM F-493
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases
- Meets California and other environmental district rules
Dimensions: 8 oz.
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: CPVCCement, Pipe Cement, CPVC Cement
||Container Size: 8 ounce
|For Use With: CPVC Pipe, CPVC Fittings, All Schedules and Classes, Up to 6" Diameter, Residential, Commercial, Hot and Cold Water Systems
||Maximum Application Temperature: 110 degree Fahrenheit
|Special Features: Medium Body, Low VOC, Medium-bodied orange cement, For CPVC pipe and fittings, All Schedules and Classes, Up to 6" Diameter, Residential and commercial hot and cold water systems, Recommended application temperature 40 - 110 degrees F, Approved for Corzan CPVC piping
||Minimum Operating Temperature: 40 degree Fahrenheit
|Shelf Life: 2 year
||Includes: Dauber in can
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.