Recommended method to soften and prepare surface of PVC pipe and fittings (all sizes and schedules) before applying solvent cements.
- Use for PVC pipe and fittings in all sizes..
- Use for all schedules.
- Meets ASTM F656.
- Meets standards set by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF).
- Meets standards set by the Uniform Plumbing Code of the International Association for Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) and the speicfications of the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).`
- For use where plumbing codes require purple, rather than clear primers.
- Use Caution: Purple primers contain a dye which is difficult or impossible to remove from many surfaces.
Dimensions: 1/4 Pint
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.