Galvanized base has 3/4" bent edge to eliminate horizontal water flow.
- Metal base for pitch from 0-40° or up to 10/12 roof.
- Self-sealing collar slides over pipe and requires no calking
- Can be used in commercial or residential applications where a watertight seal for roof penetrations around the plumbing vent pipe is required.
- Rated 180°F continuous heat.
- Approved for Type B installations.
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs.
- Made of rust-proof, stamped 24 guage galvanized steel
- Non-fading sealing collar.
- Do not use petroleum based products or paint on flashing collar.
- Patented All-Flash collar has tear-away ring allowing flashing to seal various pipe diameters.
Dimensions: 11" x 14.5" Bent Edge Galv Base for 1.5" - 3" Pipe
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.