Thermoplastic roof flashing works on steeper pitched roofs and designed to fit multiple pipe sizes by simply removing the collar at the indicated point for any 1-1/2" to 4" vent stack.
- Patented one-piece design has a sealing collar that will not come off.
- Ring on collar tears off allowing flashing to seal different pipe diameters.
- Can be used in commercial or residential applications where a watertight seal for roof penetrations around the plumbing vent pipe is required.
- Rated 180°F continuous heat.
- Approved for Type B installations.
- Designed to work on steep pitched roofs from 10° to 60°.
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs.
- Non-fading, non-cracking and non-rusting rigid black TPE base and sealing collar.
- Do not use petroleum based products or paint on flashing collar.
Dimensions: 11"x19" Thermoplastic Base for 1.5"-3" Pipe
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.