11"x19" High-Rise Thermoplastic All-Flash No-Calk® Roof Flashing for 1.5"-3" Pipe
Model Number: 11930
Description & Documents
Thermoplastic roof flashing works on steeper pitched roofs and designed to fit multiple pipe sizes by simply removing the collar at the indicated point for any 1-1/2" to 4" vent stack.
- Patented one-piece design has a sealing collar that will not come off.
- Ring on collar tears off allowing flashing to seal different pipe diameters.
- Can be used in commercial or residential applications where a watertight seal for roof penetrations around the plumbing vent pipe is required.
- Rated 180°F continuous heat.
- Approved for Type B installations.
- Designed to work on steep pitched roofs from 10° to 60°.
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs.
- Non-fading, non-cracking and non-rusting rigid black TPE base and sealing collar.
- Do not use petroleum based products or paint on flashing collar.
Dimensions: 11"x19" Thermoplastic Base for 1.5"-3" Pipe
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/22/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.