11"x19" High-Rise Thermoplastic All-Flash No Calk Roof Flashing for 1.5"-3" Pipe
Model Number: 11930
Description & Documents
Thermoplastic roof flashing works on steeper pitched roofs and designed to fit multiple pipe sizes by simply removing the collar at the indicated point for any 1-1/2" to 4" vent stack.
- Patented one-piece design has a sealing collar that will not come off.
- Ring on collar tears off allowing flashing to seal different pipe diameters.
- Can be used in commercial or residential applications where a watertight seal for roof penetrations around the plumbing vent pipe is required.
- Rated 180°F continuous heat.
- Approved for Type B installations.
- Designed to work on steep pitched roofs from 10° to 60°.
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs.
- Non-fading, non-cracking and non-rusting rigid black TPE base and sealing collar.
- Do not use petroleum based products or paint on flashing collar.
Dimensions: 11"x19" Thermoplastic Base for 1.5"-3" Pipe
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.