2.5" Galvanized ESM Roof Flashing
Model Number: 11565
Variation: Galvanized Metal
Description & Documents
Galvanized roof flashing with collar unattached from flashing base for electrical service mast (ESM) applications.
- Galvanized base roof flashing slides over DWV pipe for pitch to 40°.
- ESM flashing have collar and base separate to allow for easier installation.
- Can be used in commercial or residential applications where a watertight seal for roof penetrations around the plumbing vent pipe is required.
- Rated 180°F continuous heat.
- Approved for Type B installations.
- Galvanized base roof flashing slides over DWV pipe for pitch from 0-40°.
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs.
- Non-fading sealing collar.
- Do not use petroleum based products or paint on flashing collar.
Dimensions: 2.5" Galvanized ESM Flashing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.