Plastic Poxy - 2 Displays of 12 Each
Model Number: 25531
Variation: Off White
Description & Documents
A fast acting, single stick, patented combination of epoxy resin and hardener that mixes quickly and easily that seals, mends, bonds, repairs most plastics - including ABS, PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings. Mixes like putty - hardens like steel!
- Use to repair, rebuild or attach plastic parts.
- Can be used on applications subject to temperatures of 250 degrees F for extended periods.
- Compression strength to 12,000 psi, shear tensile strength to 800 psi.
- Made of a pre-measured epoxy resin with a rod of hardener embedded in the center.
- Contains a fading blue dye which causes the hardened product to apprear off-white when fully mixed.
- Resistant to many acids, caustics, fuel oil, gasoline and other solvents.
- Not for use on polyethylene, polybutylene and polypropylene parts such as gasoline tanks.
Dimensions: 4 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.