A multi-purpose repair product that is waterproof, goes on like caulk and cures like rubber.
- Specifically formulated as an excellent lead substitute that effective seals soil pipe joints - easilty, quickly and inexpensively.
- Also adheres to all metals, plastic, viteous china, porcelain, tile for multiple caulking and repair purposes.
- Odorless sealant is crack-proof, shrink-proof and will not produce any fumes while curing.
- Air dies and when thoroughly dried, withstands great pressure.
- Withstands temperatures from -40 degrees F to 180 degrees F and does not contain any volatile organic compounds (0% VOC) or toluene dilsocyanate (TDI).
Dimensions: 10.3 oz. Cartridge
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.