Excellent adhesion to most porous and non-porous substrates including wood, glass, porcelain, tile, concrete or grout, metals, most plastics and many other materials.
- Tack-free in 30 minutes and completely cured in 24 hours.
- 10 year durability.
- Will not crack or crumble, doesn't shrink and is mildew resistant.
- Working temperature ranges from -75 degrees F to 450 degrees F.
- Use to seal interior or exterior surfaces. Seals and fills seams and joints around tubs, commodes, showers, sinks, trim, tile and painted surfaces.
- FDA and USDA approved and NSF listed. It meeds or exceeds Fed. Spec. TT-S-00230C & TT-S-001543A (COM-NBS), ASTM C920 Type S, +/-25% joint movement, MIL A-46106A, Type 1.
Dimensions: 3 oz. Tube
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.