Plumbers Caulk - 100% Silicone - White - Metal Tube - Display
Model Number: 25671
Description & Documents
Excellent adhesion to most porous and non-porous substrates including wood, glass, porcelain, tile, concrete or grout, metals, most plastics and many other materials.
- Tack-free in 30 minutes and completely cured in 24 hours.
- 10 year durability.
- Will not crack or crumble, doesn't shrink and is mildew resistant.
- Working temperature ranges from -75 degrees F to 450 degrees F.
- Use to seal interior or exterior surfaces. Seals and fills seams and joints around tubs, commodes, showers, sinks, trim, tile and painted surfaces.
- FDA and USDA approved and NSF listed. It meeds or exceeds Fed. Spec. TT-S-00230C & TT-S-001543A (COM-NBS), ASTM C920 Type S, +/-25% joint movement, MIL A-46106A, Type 1.
- White to match while colored fixtures.
Dimensions: 3 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/18/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.