A siliconized acrylic-latex plumbers caulk to seal and fill cracks and holes, indoors and outdoors on tubs, tile, showers, walls, windows, doors, sinks, vanities, etc.
- Excellent adhesive and grout for ceramic, metal and plastic.
- Will not crumble and resists shrinkage.
- Bonds to all common building material, tools easily, is tack-free in one hour and has a 25 year life expectancy.
- Withstands 12" joint movement and resists UV deterioration.
- Use indoors and outdoors on building materials including wood, ceramic tile, concrete, metal, glass, stone, brick, plastic, tile, stucco and marble.
- Dries almond/bone to match contemporary colored fixtures.
- Do not apply below 40 degrees F.
Dimensions: 10.3 fl. oz. Cartridge
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.