Description & Documents
A Siliconized acrylic-latex plumbers caulk to seal and fill cracks and holes, indoors and outdoors on tubs, tile, showers, walls, windows, doors, sinks, vanities, etc.
- Excellent adhesive and grout for ceramic, metal and plastic
- Will not crumble and resists shrinkage
- Bonds to all common building material, tools easily, is tack-free in one hour and has a 25 year life expectancy
- Withstands 12" joint movement and resists UV deterioration
- Use indoors and outdoors on building materials including wood, ceramic tile, concrete, metal, glass, stone, brick, plastic, tile, stucco and marble
- Dries biscuit/linen to match contemporary colored fixtures
- Do not apply below 40 degrees F
Dimensions: 5.5 fl oz. Tube
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Caulk, Other
||Final Color: Biscuit/Linen
|Maximum Working Temperature: +70 degree Fahrenheit
||Minimum Working Temperature: +50 degree Fahrenheit
|Original Compound Color: Linen
||Material: Latex, Acrylic
|Shelf Life: 25 year
||Container Size: 5.5 fluid ounce (US)
|Container Type: Tube
||For Use With: Interior surfaces, Exterior surfaces, Tubs, showers, sinks and vanities, Walls and doors, Window frames in bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, Wood, Ceramic tile and marble, Metal, glass and plastic, Stone and brick, Concrete and stucco
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.