Plumbers Caulk - Biscuit/Linen - Cartridge
Model Number: 25646
Description & Documents
A siliconized acrylic-latex plumbers caulk to seal and fill cracks and holes, indoors and outdoors on tubs, tile, showers, walls, windows, doors, sinks, vanities, etc.
- Excellent adhesive and grout for ceramic, metal and plastic.
- Will not crumble and resists shrinkage.
- Bonds to all common building material, tools easily, is tack-free in one hour and has a 25 year life expectancy.
- Withstands 12" joint movement and resists UV deterioration.
- Use indoors and outdoors on building materials including wood, ceramic tile, concrete, metal, glass, stone, brick, plastic, tile, stucco and marble.
- Dries biscuit/linen to match contemporary colored fixtures.
- Do not apply below 40 degrees F.
Dimensions: 10 fl. oz. Cartridge
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.