Plumbers Caulk - Clear - Cartridge
Model Number: 25625
Description & Documents
A siliconized acrylic-latex plumbers caulk to seal and fill cracks and holes, indoors and outdoors on tubs, tile, showers, walls, windows, doors, sinks, vanities, etc.
- Excellent adhesive and grout for ceramic, metal and plastic.
- Bonds to all common building material, tools easily, is tack-free in one hour and has a 25 year life expectancy.
- Withstands 12" joint movement and resists UV deterioration.
- Use indoors and outdoors on building materials including wood, ceramic tile, concrete, metal, glass, stone, brick, plastic, tile, stucco and marble.
- Applies white, dies crystal clear and is especially useful on high style marble, ceramic, metal and plastic installations where white or colored caulk would detract from appearance.
- Do not apply below 40 degrees F.
Dimensions: 10.3 fl. oz. Cartridge
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.