- Excellent adhesive and grout for ceramic, metal and plastic.
- Bonds to all common building material, tools easily, is tack-free in one hour and has a 25 year life expectancy.
- Withstands 12" joint movement and resists UV deterioration.
- Use indoors and outdoors on building materials including wood, ceramic tile, concrete, metal, glass, stone, brick, plastic, tile, stucco and marble.
- Applies white, dies crystal clear and is especially useful on high style marble, ceramic, metal and plastic installations where white or colored caulk would detract from appearance.
- Do not apply below 40 degrees F.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.