Pro Poxy 20
Model Number: 25515
Description & Documents
A fast acting, co-extruded single stick, epoxy putty that seals, mends, bonds and repairs almost anything - even under water.
- Adheres to metals, masonry, wood, glass, ceramics and some plastics.
- Withstands temperatures to 300 degrees F for extended periods of time.
- Resistant to many acids, caustics, fuel oil, gasoline and other solvents.
- Compression strength 18,000 psi, tensile strength 6,000 psi.
- When cured in 20 minutes, can be drilled, sanded, filed and painted.
- Pro Poxy 20 is non-conductive and may be used for electrical insulating repairs.
- Made of a pre-measured, steel reinforced dark gray/black epoxy resin with a contrasting strip of hardener embedded in the center.
Dimensions: 4 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.