Roof and Flashing Sealant - Black Paste
Model Number: 25405
Description & Documents
Not a roof coating or cement, but a specially formulated long-lasting sealant for plumbing applications around new and old flashings, cooling towers, skylights, downspouts, gutters, vents, chimneys and general roof repairs.
- Special bituminous composition provides superior adhesive properties even in severe weather conditions.
- Can be applied in all types of weather and becomes effective immediately, even on cold or wet surfaces.
- Withstands stress of dissimilar rates of expansion providing years of problem-free life.
- Forms a durable, flexible weatherproof coating that adheres to concrete, tile, wood, metal and all roofing and masonry materials.
- Can be easily applied with a trowel or putty knife.
- Waterproof entire floors and seepage-proof linings for sump pits.
Dimensions: 1 Quart
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.