Not a roof coating or cement, but a specially formulated long-lasting sealant for plumbing applications around new and old flashings, cooling towers, skylights, downspouts, gutters, vents, chimneys and general roof repairs.
- Special bituminous composition provides superior adhesive properties even in severe weather conditions.
- Can be applied in all types of weather and becomes effective immediately, even on cold or wet surfaces.
- Withstands stress of dissimilar rates of expansion providing years of problem-free life.
- Forms a durable, flexible weatherproof coating that adheres to concrete, tile, wood, metal and all roofing and masonry materials.
- Can be easily applied with a trowel or putty knife.
- Waterproof entire floors and seepage-proof linings for sump pits.
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.