Sta Put Plumbers Putty
Model Number: 25101
Description & Documents
A plumbing sealing and caulking compound for setting plumbing fixtures, bowls, faucets, basin cocks, strainers, plugs and sink frames.
- This superior grade of plumber's putty molds easily and will not harden, crumble, crack or shrink.
- Will no stick to fingers or hands.
- Molds easily and provides a watertight seal.
- Excellent low temperature properties.
- It provides a gas proof, fume proof, odor proof, insect proof and watertight seal.
- Meets Fed. Spec. TT-P-1536A.
- Not for use on porous surfaces.
- Beige color with very mild vegetable oil odor.
Dimensions: 14 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.