PUSHON® Brushed Chrome Supply Stop 1/2" X 3/8"
Model Number: POPO5S-3R
Menards® SKU: 6825831
Variation: Brushed Chrome
Description & Documents
Supply Stop Valve Only - PUSHON Brushed Chrome 1/2" Supply Stop x 3/8" O.D. Compression With Escutcheon - Use to Replace Old Compression Valves
- THE ONLY SUPPLY STOP THAT INSTALLS DIRECTLY OVER THE OLD BRASS FERRULE. Installs on copper and CPVC with or without ferrule. Is ideal for replacement and remodeling.
- Do-it-yourself tool-free installation. Eliminates the need to solder, glue or crimp. PUSHON installation, twist off removal.
- The ability to PUSHON® over existing ferrule saves time , reduces labor cost and eliminates expensive in-the-wall repairs and pipe damage. It's also re-usable!
- Used on CPVC PIPE: Eliminates expensive, messy, glue-on valve adapters; no Teflon tape required.
- Used on COPPER PIPE: No leaking compression fitting; no soldering or packing nut adjustments; approved to be installed on copper since 1988; no permanent pipe damage from brass ferrule, as it doesn't need to be removed.
- The unique O-ring design eliminates packing seal leaks and compression problems.
- The internal stainless steel gripper ring mechanically attaches to the pipe without tools and is pressure tested to 1000 psi, over 10 times normal household use.
- Proven long-term performance. Over 30 million installations.
- Easy pull/push handle design eliminates common leaking and sticking turn handle issues.
- Lead-free, 100% non-metallic water contact, no internal corrosion, no brass dezincification. Certified and listed to meet national and local code in U.S. and Canada.
- Unique 10 year limited warranty includes labor, offering the homeowner maintenance protection.
Dimensions: ACCOR® Technology, Inc.
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 4.0 x 1.18
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
Brand Name: PUSHON®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.