Description & Documents
Toilet Supply Stop Kit - PUSHON Brushed Chrome 1/2" Supply Stop With 12" Factory Attached Reinforced Braided Connector x 7/8" Fiber Glass Reinforced Ballcock Nut With Escutcheon, Installation Gauge and Ring - Use to Replace Old Compression Valves, For Wall or Floor Installation
- THE ONLY SUPPLY STOP THAT INSTALLS DIRECTLY OVER THE OLD BRASS FERRULE. Installs on copper and CPVC with or without ferrule. Is ideal for replacement and remodeling.
- Do-it-yourself tool-free installation. Eliminates the need to solder, glue or crimp. PUSHON installation, twist off removal.
- The ability to PUSHON® over existing ferrule saves time , reduces labor cost and eliminates expensive in-the-wall repairs and pipe damage. It's also re-usable!
- Used on CPVC PIPE: Eliminates expensive, messy, glue-on valve adapters; no Teflon tape required.
- Used on COPPER PIPE: No leaking compression fitting; no soldering or packing nut adjustments; approved to be installed on copper since 1988; no permanent pipe damage from brass ferrule, as it doesn't need to be removed.
- One piece factory attached connector eliminates potential joint leaks; The unique O-ring design eliminates packing seal leaks and compression problems.
- The internal stainless steel gripper ring mechanically attaches to the pipe without tools and is pressure tested to 1000 psi, over 10 times normal household use.
- Proven long-term performance. Over 30 million installations.
- Easy pull/push handle design eliminates common leaking and sticking turn handle issues.
- Lead-free, 100% non-metallic water contact, no internal corrosion, no brass dezincification. Certified and listed to meet national and local code in U.S. and Canada.
- Unique 10 year limited warranty includes labor, offering the homeowner maintenance protection.
Brand Name: Push On
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Valve Body Type: Push-On
||Connection Type: Ballcock
|Maximum Operating Pressure: 1000 pounds per square inch
||Listing Agency Standards: NSF/ANSI Standard, C Intertek Warnock Hersey, cUPC Certified
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.