Description & Documents
1/2" x 520" White PTFE Thread Seal Tape on a Red Spool
- Made of virgin white PTFE.
- .4 Density and .003" thick.
- 50% Elongation and chemically inert.
- Provides a strong tight seal for any threaded joint.
- Permits easy disassembly.
- Tolerates -400degreeF to +500degreeF.
- Suitable for use on oxygen and potable water systems.
- Meets Federal Specification T-27730A.
Dimensions: 1/2" x 520"
Brand Name: Harvey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Container Size: 520 inch
|Container Type: Spool each
||For Use With: wide range of threaded pipe
|Listing Agency Standards: Meets Federal Specification T-27730A
||Maximum Working Temperature: +500 degree Fahrenheit
|Product Type: Tape, PTFE Thread Seal Tape
||Tape Length: 520 inch
|Tape Width: 0.5 inch
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.