Grrip - Industrial Black - Screw Cap With Brush
Model Number: 15515
Description & Documents
An all-purpose, tough, pliable, non-petroleum based seal for joints, valves, flanges and gaskets - puts joints into service in minutes.
- Use on metals including aluminum, black iron, brass, copper, stainless steel, galvanized steel and on plastics including PVC
- Ideal for sealing jobs in plumbing, heating, piping, air conditioning, refrigeration, automotive and innumberable industrial applications
- Performs over a temperature range of -90 degrees F to +450 degrees F
- Provides leadk-proof hydraulic resistance to 12,000 psi and withstands gas pressure 2,600 psi
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines A black colored thread sealant that contains no lead
- conforms to Mil Spec Mil-S-4518 D
Dimensions: 1/2 Pint
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.