Megabubble - With Sprayer - Display Pack
Model Number: 45804
Description & Documents
High viscosity formula produces large, easily detected high strength blue bubbles with excellent cling properties for easier detection of gas leads on pipes, fittings, tanks, coils, cyclinders, pressure vessels, valves, etc.
- Simply spray it on for easy application to detect leaks of air, natural gas, refirgerants, oxygen, CO2 and almost all known gases.
- Non-toxic and contains only high quality, non-staining ingredients.
- Can be effectively used in temperatures ranging from -50 degrees F to 200 degrees F.
- High viscosity megabubble produces large, bright blue, long-lasting bubbles.
- Remove excess Megabubble residue with water spray or wipe off with a damp rag.
- Do not dilute this product. Use directly from the container.
Dimensions: 16 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.